Drag and Drop not working.

Mon May 14, 2012 11:51 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
sam
OP

Drag and Drop not working.

Can't get drag and drop to work for file uploads. I click upload files, it shows me the screen where I can drag and drop, I drag and the area turns blue, drop and ... nothing.
Running Mac OS 10.7.4
Chrome 18.0.1025.168
Android 4.0.3
sam
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Weird. The area for files dropping should turn red when you drag files in. Kindly recheck if you have same problem with another computer.
AdsBot [Google]
apistoer

Title

Same result here, though the file dropping area does turn red.
I see only a Stop icon (Circle with slash) when dragging mp3's or jpg's.

That goes for FFox and Chrome as well.

Downloads work.

Win7 Ultimate
Galaxy Note 2.3.6
apistoer
apistoer

Title

So what's the solution Ryan ?
apistoer
md_lowolf

Title

Also if I choose Upload, when I select file to upload I get Error.
md_lowolf
zipflie

Title

Hi guys. I was having this difficulty in both Chrome and FF. Then I noticed it says 'drag and drop files' i.e it doesnt say 'drag and drop folders' which is what I was trying (makes more sense, I want a whole folder of tracks if I'm transferring an album!). Sure enough, I can transfer multiple files, but not folders.

The other weirdness is that the 'Music' icon opens and displays music on my external sd card but as is mentioned so many times, it wont let me view my ext sd card. So when i transfer to that 'music' location it actually transfers to internal memory, not the external where all my other music is stored. Can you fix devs??
Its a brilliant product otherwise and prob best ive downloaded so far to my samsung s3.
zipflie
Darenhayes

Title

Same here can't drag and drop files.
Darenhayes
LVHAlfons

Title

@mahendru1992
Thanks for your feedback.

Would you please tell us the browser you used and your operations? AirDroid now only support "drag and drop folders" in Chrome. We will try to make improvement in future updates.
LVHAlfons
apistoer

Title

Why don't you tell that in the first place that only Chrome can be used, when trying to use this feature ?
apistoer
apistoer

Title

apistoer
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235460

Latest Member: Abdul hamid

Online: 52