Connection problems

Wed May 16, 2012 5:09 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
AdsBot [Google]
OP

Title

Hi Khalid,

Thanks for the feedback. Please specify your Android version, desktop OS and web browser version to help us figure it out.

And I don't see your image. Remember to click "Insert Image" after you upload the image. :)
AdsBot [Google]
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Please specify your device model, Android version, desktop OS and web browser version. Thanks!
AdsBot [Google]
sufidylan

Title

I have the same problem with my Sony Xperia S running on Android 2.3.7. The message "Connection Reset..." appears on my Notebook (Windows XP, IE8) and on my Server (Windows Server 2008 R2, IE9).
sufidylan
PraveenKokkanti

Title

I was having the same problem as well: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, Android 3.2, PC running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Had the problem using Mozilla Firefox 12.0. Just downloaded Chrome 19.0.1084.46 m and it worked.
PraveenKokkanti
argentat

Title

I was also having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Mini, Android 2.3, PC running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Had the problem using
Chrome. It worked with
Mozilla Firefox, but I wold like to know why doesnt it works with Chrome.
argentat
geotrouvetout

Connection problems

Hi,

I just discovered AirDroid. It looks really nice, but I can't connect via web.airdroid.com
I use a Galaxy Ace (Android 2.3.6) and the latest version of airdroid downloaded a few hours ago.
My PC is wired, my IP is 192.168.0.x for both PC and Android device

I scan the QR, or I type the password, but nothing happens (neither in Firefox 12 nor Chrome 19)

Any idea ?
geotrouvetout
tonce44

Title

Same problem here in IE 8 and Chrome with Samsung Galaxy Ace, Android 2.3. Desktop with Windows XP. Does work with FireFox.

Edit: Great app by the way! Thanks!
tonce44
bamstens

Title

[s]ok, I just opened port 8888 in my router, restarted it and it's ok now ![/s]Doesn't work anymore... With port 8888 opened or not
bamstens
okar

Title

I was also having the same problem with my Mi-one plus,ICS,
PC running Windows 7 ultimate 32bit.
Chrome 18.0.1025.168 m

When my phone connect to WiFi,I open web.airdroid.com,but Chrome display nothing.
Whne I open airdroid with IP adress,it's ok.but,QR code can't be scanned.only I can do is type the password.
okar
stevenospam

Title

Same issue for me
Windows 7 Ulitmate 64-bit
Chrome 19.0.1084.46 m
HTC Vivid
ICS 4.0.3
stevenospam
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics