Never connects with computer

Mon May 28, 2012 10:54 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
steveandbelinda
OP

Never connects with computer

I can either scan the QR Code, or type in the URL address, but it always times out and doesn't connect. I am on the Beta Tester list but have never been contacted or anything. Both computer and HTC EVO are using the same network.
HTC EVO
Android version 2.3.5
Desktop : Windows XP
Browser: Google Chrome
steveandbelinda
jchochol

Title

I haven't been able to connect either. I can't ping the address it's giving me. I even assigned it the same static IP within my network. Tried changing the port to see if another service was taking that port to no avail. No firewall of VPN restrictions, and this app was working beautifully just 3 days ago.

HTC EVO 4gLTE
AV: 4.0.3
Sense: 4.0
Airdroid: 1.0.5 beta
Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, IE 64, Opera, Safari
jchochol
Abbas

Title

In my case, it does not time out (yet), but the scale remains on zero after login (both with password and QR code). It happened after update to v1.0.6. I use AirDroid occasionally. It is a wonderful tool, but I had to troubleshoot it each time, which makes it a frustrating experience.

Galaxy S2 An droid 2.3.3
Windows 7 64bits
Firefox 12.0

Ironically, I just tried it with with IExplorer, which is not supported, and it works -- while AirDroid's previous versions did work well with Firefox.
Abbas
newnew01

Title

Hello, with the last update of AIRDROID, I have a problem.I cannot reach any more the features of the program. Indeed, when I launch this one on the PC, it is impossible of credit note the complete interface. I have only the bottom of screen (The landscape in the fog, but no icon). ! help please... HTC Wildfire S. Android 2.3.6, and Opera browser.
newnew01
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235037

Latest Member: Dr. J T

Online: 26