Trouble connecting device to website

Thu May 31, 2012 12:46 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Abbas
OP

Trouble connecting device to website

Sorry in advance if a similar question has already been posted on the forum, but I have been looking for an answer in other posts and didn't anything that was of any help to me.

I open the AirDroid app and open the URL (http://web.airdroid.com/) in my browser. I scan the QR code and on the screen of my device I get the message "Succes, connecting...". After a few seconds, a message appears in my web browser (computer) which says: "Failed to connect. Make sure your device is connected to a same WiFi network.". I have also tried using the passcode but this results in the same error-message. Funny thing is that both my device and my laptop are on the same WiFi-network, and I have double-checked this to be sure.

Here's some more info that might help:

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) running Android 2.3.6
Laptop: Windows 7 Pro SP1
I have tried with these browsers:
Chrome (19.0.1084.52)Internet Explorer (9.0.8112.16421)Firefox (12.0)None of the browsers worked for me. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance! :)
Abbas
wilsonsilva

Title

Same here with Samsung Galaxy S i9000 2.3.6
wilsonsilva
KingKat

Title

I've the same thing. First worked it but after 3 4 hours i had to reconnect for the too many time and it won't work anymore. PLEASE HELP
galaxy GTi5800
KingKat
RenDark

Title

Works for me with secure logon (only tested secure since I never logon under insecure connection).
HTC Evo 3D 2.3.4
AirDroid 1.0.7b
RenDark
mail929

Title

i have the same problem Evo 4g, the fisrt time i tried, it worked fine, now i cant connect because of the same problem from the guy above
mail929
EdmundXfq

Title

I'm getting the same message. I can't even figure out how to get my computer and phone to be on same wifi network. Doesn't make sense. My computer is using cable for internet so how can I get it to be on a wifi? Also, it seems no one knows any answers. Does Airdroid peeps look at this?
EdmundXfq
mariopapas

Title

I have the same problem
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
mariopapas
Deekshith

Title

I'm facing the same issue, the difference is its on Mac OSX lion, and HTC One X+, but when I tried the application from bootcamp (Windows 7), the same laptop & same network, I was able to connect and work on it for long as well, I have tried is disconnecting and re-connecting to the web.airdroid.com and it connected every time. when I log back into Mac OSX, it come back with the error on the browser, have tried Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.. planning to install Opera and give it a go once. if any one have a work around or a fix, it will be much appreciated.
Deekshith
Cathng

Title

I have a Moto Droid Bionic and this app was working great until I upgraded to ICS. Now it just won't connect no matter what browser I use.
Cathng
tharris410

Title

Has anyone nailed this issue? I cannot get Opera to recognise the phone and log me in to the web interface. Driving me nuts. I know that both devices are on the same network and it is possible because I can get on using Firefox. Does Opera not play nicely with Airdroid?
tharris410
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 42