Error "Failed to connect. Make sure your device is connected to a same WiFi network"

Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 am in AirDroid Web

page 6 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
KatrinCha

Title

it works for me when i use the lan cable for my pc, not when im not the wifi, the new version allows us to use the internet, or use the built in tethering option. alot of oher apps dont work over wifi for me too so its definately not an airdroid issue, and using the lan cable on the pc resolves it so its not an android issue either, ive disabled my firewalls so all thats lefts is the router settings. ive tried port forwarding and enabling dmz but doesnt work for me.

EDIT: In my router settings, in wireless section, under basics i found a client isolation option. i unchecked that and it fixed my issue
KatrinCha
dejackson

Title

I'm having the same problem with Wi fi connection to Airdroid on my pc, to my Samsung Galaxy AceS5830 (rooted) . Sometimes it connects , but most of the time it does not connect , but I have not changed any settings.
It is just SO frustrating .
dejackson
marco34

Title

In the phone settings, turn Bluetooth OFF. Then turn it back on again.If you haven't screwed things up too much, that might just work for you. It did for me.
marco34
daradiofreak

Title

I had the same problem as all you guys :Windows 7 - Nexus 10 - Android 4.3
I could access my local server with no problem until this evening. I tried all your tricks, it didn't work. I did restart the router, the computer, etc ..
Finally, in the router interface, I found a "restart Wifi" button, I did that, it worked ...
Hope it will help some of you ...
daradiofreak
LVHAlfons

Title

@all,
Would you please send us a screenshot when this issue happens again next time?

According to @ZaPeR, I suppose this happens when you tried to scanning the QR code?

If your device and PC are on the same network, you can sign in via scanning QR code.

If you are pretty sure that the device and PC are on the same network, but AirDroid still gives you an error message when trying to sign in via QR code, please try if Lite Mode (sign in via IP address) works for you.

Feel free to let us know if you need any help :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 16