Service continously disconnecting

Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:37 pm in AirDroid Web

page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
shorsman

Title

Hi
omamuwihe,

thank you to give me the Downloadlink.
I try tomorrow the older Version und report the result. I hope i can make all this for my holiday.

Thomas from Germany
shorsman
shorsman

Title

Hallo together,
i have make a new System on my PC. Now i can work with the newest Version of AirDroid?
Don't aks me way.

Thomas from Germany
shorsman
berryred101

Title

Hey
i have the Same problem. It worked with my HTC Wildfire S, if i change the Wlan settings to "Use Best Wlan Performance" it use More Power, but i disable it after i finished with Airdroid, so it dont use always too much power. BUt for me its the Solution who worked Perfectly!
Hope this Helps someone. And Thanks to the Developer of the App, i love it!
Greetings from Germany
berryred101
Basic

Title

http://airdroid.com/invite/airdroid_v2.apk

this is the beta version with the possibility to turn off the power saver option
Basic
kgardner1979

Title

PROBLEM: I had the same problem. The connection would keep disconnecting when the phone was inactive for a while and the browser would read "Service has been disconnected" etc. If I reconnect it would work for a while and then disconnect after some inactivity. I had tried turning off Power Save within Android and within AirDroid but nothing worked.
SOLUTION: I switched to Chrome and everything works solid and the connection stays solid now. (I was using IE before).
The Developers recommend using Chrome. It solved the problem for me, it might solve the problem for some of you as well.
kgardner1979
stough

Title

Same problem here on my Galaxy S3 it will not stay connected for more than like 1 or 2 min, then I have to refresh my browser to get it connected again (using Chrome). Uninstalled new version and installed "Version 1.0.7" and its working great although my contact list wont come up but hey at least it stays connected now. Please send a new update soon that fixes this bug......I like the newer version better!!
stough
necrohades

Title

Mine keeps disconnecting due to power saving mode. I have gone through the computer so that nothing is shut off, even disabling the screensaver. using chrome, and went through the droid and set it to stay on and after a few minutes, it will still disconnect. Wish it were a physical switch, I'd glue that thing in the on position. This is a great problem, but this disconnection problem needs to be escalated to the top of the bug list!
necrohades
LeoraStro

Title

We are now in v2.04 and this issue is still not resolved !
I don't even have time to compose a txt msg, and you will loose the msg as you have to refresh the connection.

I use Chrome and the problem is with wifi and 4g

So the service is practically useless, but there is no good alternative (believe me I looked and tried them all)
LeoraStro
jleybo

Title

I am having the same problem it works for a few minutes at a time then suddenly stops. No reason, it seemed to start happening when i updated to JB 4.3. Im using vanilla chrome and android no root nothing
jleybo
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235032

Latest Member: Sandeep Kumar

Online: 25