[I9000][CM10] No music or pictures and application crashes while loading camera folder

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Drottnar
OP

[I9000][CM10] No music or pictures and application crashes while loading camera folder

Hi,
I'm new here, but I haven't found answer to my problem. I have I9000 with the newest CM10 nightly build. I can log into the phone through the Chrome and Firefox but then I can't see my music and pictures in the dedicated icon shortcuts in the interface. I can access music through the Files folder.
What's more, I can't see how much space pictures, music and videos take.
And the other problem is that when I want to enter the folder with my camera pictures, the mobile application crashes. It happens both in Chrome and Firefox browsers.
Can you help me to solve the problem?
Greetings,
Drottnar
Drottnar
TheCarbonPatriot

Title

Today I took a picture and it's in the same folder as the rest, but this one is visible by the Airdroid.
TheCarbonPatriot
TheCarbonPatriot

Title

Nobody can help me?
TheCarbonPatriot
kDodman

Title

I'm having similar problems. It seems like the connection hangs somewhere during the process and prevents you from finishing what you came to do. I'm seeing it more and more and there's no help to be found. I've always loved Airdroid but I think the romance is fading. I've been going to Wifi Explorer more and more because it consistently works.
kDodman
kDodman

Title

I'm having similar problems. It seems like the connection hangs somewhere during the process and prevents you from finishing what you came to do. I'm seeing it more and more and there's no help to be found. I've always loved Airdroid but I think the romance is fading. I've been going to Wifi Explorer more and more because it consistently works.
kDodman
kDodman

Title

kDodman
kDodman

Title

kDodman
TheCarbonPatriot

Title

Connection is ok, because I can do enything else. I think the problem is in folder structure. It would be great if it is possible to change the path to the specific folders.
TheCarbonPatriot
TheCarbonPatriot

Title

The problem is solved with the current build of CM10. Now everything is visible by Airdroid.
TheCarbonPatriot
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235039

Latest Member: yogo

Online: 30