AirDroid v2: Failed to locate the configuration file

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
lecmaxime
OP

AirDroid v2: Failed to locate the configuration file

I can connect to the WiFi IP fine, but when i try through v2.airdroid.com, when i connect it says "Failed to locate the configuration file" and the "desktop" is empty + I cannot change any option (on the top). But i do see the wireless name and the % of my battery.+ I tried over 3G... keeps on saying "connecting to device"...
lecmaxime
BrandiGlo

Title

Me too!
BrandiGlo
martinasencio

Title

Now i get:Failed to connect your device, you may try
1. Check the network of your device
2. Log in via IP address
martinasencio
mikymexico

Title

Hi,
I have the same problem. I tried on two PC. I realy want to use this new version (only way to use it at work). Some one have find a solution?

May be is because I use a .apk find on a journalist webb site?
mikymexico
mikymexico

Title

I still have the problem. Impossible to use airdroid V2. Dôme one have a solution ?
mikymexico
mikymexico

Title

I still have the problem. Impossible to use airdroid
mikymexico
diablos

Title

Using the latest AirDroid on my Android ICS device. The phone is connected to the office wifi (secure) and the PC is connected to the LAN network. They may be bridged and so not technically considered "the same network." I am not sure. Technically they are on the same network, but the PC is not on the Wifi.

Anyway, when I try web.airdroid.com I get "Failed to load configuration file" in loops as many here have reported. If I use the IP address provided by the app, I can connect just fine, only in Lite Mode. Unsure why the regular URL and mode does not work. If anyone can let me know, that would be great!
diablos
Drave

Title

so it's remains a mystery till now? wish someone could pop up and explain this issue. really love simple airdroid.
Drave
Ananth

Title

If I set my chrome with proxy I would encounter this problem. After I canceled the proxy, the problem disappeared.
Ananth
ohshio

Title

Hi,

I have the same problem with my Firefox. I was able to determine that the "NoScript" add-on was causing this error.

I tried to add "airdoid.com" to the whitelist and deactivated ABE (I found that it may cause problems here) but that does not fix the problem.

Does anybody have suggestions ?
ohshio
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 38