Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
bcn744

Title

Same here ! HTC One S (S3), HTC Sense, Android 4.1.1
bcn744
Neva0124

Title

Same here, Samsung Exhibit 4G, 2.3.6 Gingerbread (laugh at my pain). I tried everything, from disabling firewalls to disabling power save.. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Neva0124
Hud79

Title

Same with me ... I fixed by keeping my phone screen off ... I think the service is automatically stopped by android so if you keep your phone screen on/the app on screen then it doesn't happen ...
Hud79
seapoint

Title

Yeah, me too. Airdroid 1.x did not have these issues once I enabled the option to keep the screen on. I <3 v1.x, and I want to love v2.x. I won't be able to, though, 'til this issue is fixed.
HTC One X (AT&T), Jellybean 4.1.1
seapoint
galili

Title

I've had this issue forever but I think I may have solved it. Do any of you have your device plugged in to your computer via USB when this is happening? Mine is always in a USB dock. The issue has stopped completely for me if my device isn't plugged in to something via USB.

Hope this helps.

Dave
galili
Heath_Orrell

Title

I know what the problem is, at least at my part. After scanning the strip code there is a contact between device and the browser, as usual. Than before I could do other things on the phone like going to home screen by pushing the home button. In this new version I get the message "Service stopped by device" right the way. When I do not push the home button the connection is there.....so what to do?
Heath_Orrell
MKB

Title

. .Same here, Sony Xperia S, Android 4.0.4. when screen turns off get "Service stopped by Device" error message
MKB
jenny3626

Title

Same issue, HTC One X. Seems to happen at random intervals.
jenny3626
Sonar76

Title

AirDroid V2.0.2: I get the "Service stopped by device" error if I try to browse my installed apps. List or grid view both fail. Fails with Chrome 27 or Safari 6.0.4 on OS/X 10.8.3. Restarting phone makes no difference. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.1.2. All other functions work fine.
Sonar76
hairmandan

Title

Hey Guys, The Problem is that The app is not able to run when the phone locks and screen shuts off. Also forces close when you leave the App screen. You can connect and go to settings and activate the "keep Screen Awake" icon. You can also do it on any Android device in the Factory settings to keep Screen awake while charging. Hope this Helps!
hairmandan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 34