AirDroid v2 cannot connect PC thru wi-fi in local network. No QR code is generated.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
johnchiu
OP

AirDroid v2 cannot connect PC thru wi-fi in local network. No QR code is generated.

I can start the login page at 192.168.1.80:8888 but I cannot log in. Unlike v1 which generates a pass code in my android app and it can be used to log in, v2 must require me to scan the QR code on the login page. However QR code is never generated.
I try it at home which also has a local wi-fi environment set up. I can see the QR code generated.

The difference of network configuration between my home and office is that there is port and proxies in office. However, go to www web site is not problem.

So is there any special requirement or restriction or limitation of v2?
johnchiu
BOKY

Title

I have the same problem but a QR code is never generated at home or work. This ensures that it is impossible to use Airdroid without doing what I am and that is to uninstall v2 and put the original working version back on. I am using standard home routers, the one at work is from BT and the one at home is Virgin and I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 if that helps.
BOKY
justinlinville

Title

I am having the same problem as well. I don't get a QR code generated and it will not connect if I enter the generated password. I'm on a Motorola RAZR Maxx HD. I am on the same wi-fi network.
justinlinville
hetal

Title

I found that if you click on an icon (even though you are not connected), it THEN offers sign-in and a QR code.
hetal
caminantegomez

Title

It's happening to me on three different computers on the v2 beta site. QR code will not generate. 02/26/2013 15:44 UTC. (Using 4G connection, not Wi-Fi.)
caminantegomez
bizint

Title

I'm getting the same thing. I've tried everything, but still cannot get it to work. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the ports that are being used.
bizint
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 38