Connection troubles

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:42 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Egroeg
OP

Connection troubles

Very often something is going wrong with connection, computer and Android don't seem to like to recognize each other... :) This time after successful scan or keying in a code I'm getting the same Alert "Connection reset. Please click OK to login again'. And it goes again, and again and.. you guess.. :) Any ideas? Thanks!
Egroeg
ElenaSIF

Title

I get the same error too when I connect from my library network. Any solutions "AirDroid"? No one seems to reply.
ElenaSIF
MsKimber2014

Title

I don't even know how to get connected. I used my Nexus 4 scanned the QR (clicked on the airDriod icon, it opens the page showing two steps: "open web address" and scan QR or enter passcode", so I opened the web address on my laptop that shows the QR image and then used Nexus4 having its camera on and aimed at the QR on laptop the Nexus 4 automatically scanned the QR (i hear the sound of shutter), then nothing happens. I thought the device would automatically take me to the login page. Nothing's happening at all!!! don't know what to do next. Can anyone let me know what should happen next? greatly appreciate your help!!
MsKimber2014
jose101

Title

app description sounds awesome. installed free version to trial. scan QR code shows "Success. Connecting..." on device, then web address and "Connected," and AirDroid home begins to load in browser. When fully loaded, browser immediately shows popup "Alert! Connection reset. Please click OK to log in again." Every single time! Same issue with every device attempted: Moto Droid 1 running Froyo 2.2.3; Moto Razr MAXX running Jelly Bean 4.1.2; Bluestacks app player for Windows beta 1 install on PC; Infinitek Pocket TV stock ICS 4.0.4... Connecting from Chrome browser on Windows 7 tablet PC (Asus eeePC Slate). Please help.
jose101
goboss

Title

I was having the same problem as OP and DaneDroid with the latest Chrome on Windows 7 64-bit. Switching to the latest FireFox solved the issue. Works great, killer app!
goboss
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235437

Latest Member: mahmood

Online: 27