Cannot transfer multiple photos and/or videos

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
monkey
OP

Cannot transfer multiple photos and/or videos

I thought I was able to transfer multiple photos and videos before but now I can't. Anyone have any info on how to transfer (download) multiple files from android phone to mac?
barocarealty likes this post.
monkey
timpsiih

Title

I thought I was able to transfer multiple photos and videos before but now I can't. Anyone have any info on how to transfer (download) multiple files from android phone to win 7?
timpsiih
Elyss

Title

I'm having the same problem with my Macbook Pro too. It's really irritating. I have about 90 photos from my holiday, I've been trying to do this every day but its just not working. I updated the app too. Strangely it used to work perfectly. Please help sort this out...
Elyss
Elyss

Title

dd
Elyss
mannyaguilar

Title

I had no problem to download all my photos from Samsung Note II to my Macbook but unfortunately unable to download short videos.Has anyone had the same problem and how can I resolve this, please?
mannyaguilar
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
Is there any error messages or anything unusuall? Would you please send us some screenshots of your issue so that we can better understand you? You may post them in the forum or send them to support@airdroid.com
LVHAlfons
barocarealty

Re: Cannot transfer multiple photos and/or videos

cannot transfer from android to mac any file at all
barocarealty
Lillian Admin

Re: Cannot transfer multiple photos and/or videos

cannot transfer from android to mac any file at all

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Could you pls clarify the following info so that we can give it a check?
1. Can you transfer any texts, photos from Android to Mac?
2. Can you transfer anything from Mac to Android?
3. What is the error when it failed to transfer? Would you mind sending us a picture of that?

Thank you!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 14