Airdroid 2 - Need help!

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:47 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
buggosorous
OP

Airdroid 2 - Need help!

Why do you people turn a simple & convenient application into something so complicated? Wasn't version 2 in beta and tested before getting rolled out? I need help with the below, asap!

1. I'm unable to login to my Air Droid account - not in the website, not at web.airdroid.com yet works perfectly on my phone. WTF is that?2. I connect to the device and try to access System folder & I get this attached disclaimer. I put check on that box or Click Got It, nothing even happens. I'm then required to refresh the web page and connect to the device again. I've tried this in Chrome and Firefox, both updated to their latest release. WHY?

Sorry for my language but i'm extremely frustrated here.

Regards,
Karthik
ImageImageImageImage
buggosorous
aminat

Title

Can anyone respond with some solution here? Should we take this pathetic so called support center to facebook page for someone to take a look?
aminat
steextPhery

Title

Just adding myself to the list of people irritated with this change. Clicking "don't display this next time" or the "got it" button do absolutely nothing, rendering Airdroid completely incapable of doing anything in the "system" folder. What's up with that?
steextPhery
Empirestate2106

Title

Can't believe this issue is still here. How hard could it be?
Empirestate2106
ajv

Title

Incomprehensible, have destroyed the application already worthless. It was simple, convenient, comfortable. Now is irritating, meaningless, does not work.God!
ajv
Empirestate2106

Title

This is fixed.
Empirestate2106
tatrice

Title

Thanks Tinmania! It took a while though.
I'd appreciate if Airdroid could atleast put out a word they're working on fixing it than keeping quiet.
tatrice
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim

Online: 48