No longer works

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:11 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
spanthegnome
OP

No longer works

No longer works since last update. Switched rating to 1 star on Google Play and uninstalled app. Good luck!
spanthegnome
ashwin

Title

Did the update to v2, no longer works, getting "Unfortunately, AirDroid has stopped" click OK [installed on Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1]
ashwin
puglow

Title

After updated to v.2 of Airdroid can't use with Wi-Fi tethering.How can I resolve it?
puglow
olivinka

Title

It does something strange!! it logs in with a email that I don`t know, Someone in Chinese and another one in english, it`s not my email. And the screen that appears at the begining it doen`t let me log in as easy as the Version 1
olivinka
sreichgut

Title

version 2, no longer works
sreichgut
Natascha

Title

Airdroid quit immediatly after launch on HTC One X with android 4.1.1 airdroid V2
Natascha
mmeeekk22koOO

Title

I have the same problem. The stack trace report indicates a SQLiteException: "Can't downgrade database rom version 57 to 55", in some source code package related to SMS. I must say my device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
Curiously, AirDroid v1 worked perfectly.
mmeeekk22koOO
shang

Title

I can not get a QR Code when I go to web.airdroid.com and unable to get to the Version two page. taken to http://v2.airdroid.com/?utm_medium=web.airdroid.com instead.
shang
kt24

Title

Useless app update will not connect with phone developer ruined a good app.
kt24
amcy

Title

OK, it only "works" on Internet explorer. It does not work on Chrome for example.
But you can't upload anything anyway. There are no longer any button for uploading individual files, and the "uploading folder" does not work. And when you drag files to the toolbox, you get massive errors.

This is totally broken. What happened to "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"? It was really good before.
amcy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235720

Latest Member: nuz

Online: 4