Group Text Messaging

Thu May 02, 2013 6:19 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
ebollig
OP

Group Text Messaging

Why isn't group messaging supported? Also why are text messages that are sent to my phone with attachments not displayed in the web browser?
ebollig
MMM40

Title

Would also like this information...
MMM40
spartan79

Title

i can't no more send group messaging !!!! why??? i have to write one by one all the numbers i need.... why??????
spartan79
spartan79

Title

Before that i just had to separate each number by a ",".... now , nothing works:::
spartan79
juancalindytango

Title

Yes. Since the latest update, I am unable to send group sms' any longer. This is one of the best features of Airdroid. Please fix! Otherwise, I'll have to go to MYSMS!
juancalindytango
budrh

Title

oh man! this feature is dead. group mms doesnt show up in the messages window at all!
budrh
deisekid

Title

Another vote for .. what happened here?I'll echo all that the OP posted on this thread, no group sms / mms, no attachments shown in thread at all.

Hopefully this will be worked out..
deisekid
colonmiguel

Title

Please restore the feature to be able to paste a list of numbers for group texts....
colonmiguel
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
Thanks for your feedback. AirDroid supports sending group messages, but not supprts MMS. We will try to adding MMS support in future updates.

And "the feature to be able to paste a list of numbers for group texts" has been restored now. Would you please try again?

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 35