Wrong report on used/available memory on external SD card

Thu May 02, 2013 2:35 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
RosaPayne1977

Title

I have the same issue with a Samsung S3 Mini GT-I8190 32 gig External SD is reported as having the same capacity and available storage as the internal SD which is 8 gigs in total.
RosaPayne1977
Fritz

Title

I have the same issue with a Samsung S3 GT-I9300 running Android 4.1.2. I have external sdcard of 64gb which is wrongly shown as being 11.25GB. Screenshot attached.

THIS BUG IS LONG STANDING. Let's start giving one star review on the Google Play store for airdroid, this will make team fixing this faster :)
Fritz
tenzi

Title

Need help as well I can't make videos that will say on my phone period.any help will do .
tenzi
DougD

Title

Hi there ! same bug on Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 : 32 Gb SD Card seen as 9.23 Gb.
Come on, team and fix it !
Nice app BTW.
regards.
DougD
JeraldBro

Title

I had a problem with my HTC EVO 4G with the 8 GB SD card not reporting correctly. I now have a Galaxy 4, with 32GB SD card and it's still just reporting on the internal memory.

I love this app and have referred it to several friends, and so far this is the one problem I have found with it. Please fix this as soon as possible.
JeraldBro
Ellie65E

Title

i have the same problem i have a 32 gig sd card but airdoride says i have 11.25gig extrenal storage card and 11.35 gig internal storage card and both are useing the same amount 2.12 gig i what i think airdroiroid is doing is reading the internal storage for both internal and external storage drives the the dose is wrote wrong and needs fixed so that when it reads the extreanl storage drive is is reading the eternal and not interanl.
Ellie65E
Schwaeble

Title

I have the same problem, although my tablet is a generic non brand name.
I have a 16 GB Micro SD card mounted but AirDroid is only showing a
capacity of 1.58 GB
Please can you fix this and also acknowledge the issue on the forums. The only thing worse than not fixing the problem is ignoring it and your customers.
Schwaeble
1nitinfosi

Title

I have the same problem with a Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. I see no response from the Airdroid developer hete. When will it be fixed?
1nitinfosi
ChastityP

Title

I have the same problem with my RAZR I (XT890)

It shows my internal memory to SD card.

And both have the same size.

Which actually has slightly less internal and external 8Gb 32Gb.
ChastityP
JeraldBro

Title

Has anyone from AirDroid ever commented or acknowledged this problem? It appears to be happening on most devices. I love this app and memory usage is important. This is the only problem I have with this app, otherwise I love it!
JeraldBro
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 44