"Failed to load configuration file. Please click OK to sign in again."while login

Fri May 03, 2013 4:02 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
titi

Title

Ditto. Doesn't work in Chrome (I have various extensions, but don't use NoScript). Works fine in IE10.
titi
DavidLongmuir

Title

Same Prob., but stil working in lite mode. may be you fix it in next Update.

(galaxy gt-i9000 Jely Bean 4.1 airdorid 2.2 Browser Firefox 21.0)
DavidLongmuir
Alcaponed

Title

same here. FF 21.0
Alcaponed
kromeleven

Title

i've try to connect with Tethering from Airdrod option, turn on portable wi fi on android device, and connect via url 192.... which is showed on device screen. and it's work on me..
kromeleven
LIUHUNG

Title

Have anybody found a solution? Everything was working on my PC (on both newest Chrome and newest IE), and today - all of a sudden - i started to recieve the same error... WebRep

Ogólna ocena reputacji

Strona nie ma oceny reputacji
(za mało głosów)
LIUHUNG
byly

Title

Same here - just started today & nothing I've tried so far (clearing caches, tmp files rebooting etc), has made any difference = obviously not PC specific i.e. with so many having the issue has to be an AirDroid problem or perhaps Firefox?
byly
foxpfadi

Title

I'm using a Galaxy 4S and I got the same message also while using Google Chrome. I typed the numeric code into the address bar on Safari (I'm also using a Mac) and that seemed to work, but its the "lite" version. Hope this helps someone!
foxpfadi
qazwsx12345

Title

I have had the same issue today, in FF 22, IE10, and Chrome 28.0 on different computers.. Rather odd.
qazwsx12345
Olikin

Title

Same here on my Nexus 7 trying to connect via Safari and Chrome... infinite loop - now unusable...
Olikin
FlorenceS

Title

Same problem...5:14 8/13/13
FIX THIS PLEASE

tried on chrome, ie, and firefox with my cyanogenmod nightly newest release and galaxy 3
FlorenceS
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235393

Latest Member: Arief

Online: 14