Yep, Another comment concerning Air Mirror, or AKA Broken Mirror

Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:11 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Frankie C
OP

Yep, Another comment concerning Air Mirror, or AKA Broken Mirror

It's no secret, multiple threads found on this topic. Continue to receive "No device found" when I try to Authorize Device. It's there, trust me. I can move files and receive messages fine. The Debug is operating. All permissions have been given to AirDroid and AirMirror. If you can write the code for this app, I would assume code to fix the Broken Mirror app can be found. Please fix and you'll truly have a million dollar idea!!

Thanks...

Frank Leffelman

Windows 10
Samsung S7
Marshmallow
Airdroid 4

All updated. All current.
Frankie C
Amy

Re: Yep, Another comment concerning Air Mirror, or AKA Broken Mirror

I have the same problem. Everything else functioning but not AirMirror.
Amy Coles
Amy
saieshwar

india · world · Africa · Climate Change · Health · Air · Agriculture ... "Kolleru was a mirror, now brokenby man's greed" -- a telling comment on the state of ... The lake was declared a protected area for pelicans -- about 8,000 pelicans came in ... Another cause for this was the shallowness of the lake, which dried up in summer The Fall series 3 ends with the biggest shock yet in a thrilling, ... for another series now Spector has committed suicide, or is there? ... with Stella about not wanting to give up on Spector, akathe love of her life. ... She made it quite clear it was just about sexy time after romping with .... Show more comments
saieshwar
marcosanchez

Is it fixed?
marcosanchez
Mina Fischer

Download Torrent Sites files with IDM using BitPort
Bitport.io allows users to download files directly to a cloud account. The size of the cloud storage depends on your selected plan. Free users get 1GB of storage space while premium ones get between 30GM and 250GB. Follow the steps below:
Visit bitport official site and create a free account.
Verify your email address in order to gain full access to the website.

torrent sites
Mina Fischer
Armando

Thanks for the topic. The answers helped me find the answer to my question. essay service is a professional essay writing service that will help you get a good evaluation on any subject.
join likes this post.
Armando
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 50