airdroid in keyboard and input methodsquestion

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:32 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
robinkohli
OP

airdroid in keyboard and input methods

Airdroid is listed under "keyboard and input methods" in settings and is disabled. I am wondering if I need to enable to for any functionality. If not, why is it listed under there?
robinkohli
Coffee Admin

Re: airdroid in keyboard and input methods

Airdroid is listed under "keyboard and input methods" in settings and is disabled. I am wondering if I need to enable to for any functionality. If not, why is it listed under there?
Hi,

That's for AirMirror feature. With the keyboard, you can enter words to your phone on computer. (You don't need to enable it in settings, the AirDroid Keyboard will be initiated when you use AirMirror to enter words.)

More about AirMirror: [Help & FAQ] AirMirror
Coffee
Admin
robinkohli

Coffee wrote:
Hi,

That's for AirMirror feature. With the keyboard, you can enter words to your phone on computer. (You don't need to enable it in settings, the AirDroid Keyboard will be initiated when you use AirDroid to enter words.)

More about AirMirror: [Help & FAQ] AirMirror

Thank you!
robinkohli
Z H

Is there a way to use "enter" to send a message while using AirMirror with AirDroid? Like I would like to be able to respond to message in other apps besides texting and when I hit ENTER or CTRL ENTER have it send the message. Does that make sense?
Z H
Tanmay Poddar

tanmay
Tanmay Poddar
Lillian Admin

Is there a way to use "enter" to send a message while using AirMirror with AirDroid? Like I would like to be able to respond to message in other apps besides texting and when I hit ENTER or CTRL ENTER have it send the message. Does that make sense?

Hi~~That depends on the app itself. if that app has the feature--ENTER or CTRL ENTER have it send, then you can do that. If not, then you may not be able to do that.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 21