Sending SMS from tablet through phonequestion

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:32 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Spencer
OP

Sending SMS from tablet through phone

Hi,
I have an Android phone, and I use Airdroid to handle SMS (and other stuff) while on my PC. But I'd like to be able to do the same from my Android tablet. Is this possible? If so, how does it recognize that the phone is always going to be the sending device? Any other tricks to making this work successfully?
Thanks!
Gold+Fish likes this post.
Spencer
Gold+Fish

Re: Sending SMS from tablet through phone

pls give me
Gold+Fish
Lillian Admin

Hi,
I have an Android phone, and I use Airdroid to handle SMS (and other stuff) while on my PC. But I'd like to be able to do the same from my Android tablet. Is this possible? If so, how does it recognize that the phone is always going to be the sending device? Any other tricks to making this work successfully?
Thanks!
pls give me

Hi,Sending sms on PC actually is the phone itself sending sms, which means that the sending device needs SIM card.
Lillian
Admin
dsi1

WHERE IS THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
dsi1
Lillian Admin

WHERE IS THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi, Do you mean the instruction to send SMS?
Please make dure that you have grant permission to send and receive SMS on your phone, and you can find the setting on permission manager on your device. Then you can sign in AirDroid account on desktop client or web.airdroid.com to send and receive SMS
Lillian
Admin
Nick

Is there a way to send sms from tablet and use it as if it was a pc?
Nick
Lillian Admin

Is there a way to send sms from tablet and use it as if it was a pc?

Hi, if the Tablet is Android OS, then it works as the Android mobile device, instead of Windows PC.
sam likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
sam

how can i search for whatsapp massages the other phone with my laptop?
sam
Lillian Admin

how can i search for whatsapp massages the other phone with my laptop?

Hi, if the phone has been added to your AirDroid account, you can simply enable the Notification Mirror service to receive the messages from WhatsApp on the laptop. Pls check this post for info on how to enable it: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15930
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 26