Cannot receive SMS messages from some peoplequestion

Wed May 25, 2016 4:38 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Brian Bailey
OP

Cannot receive SMS messages from some people

Hello,

I recently upgraded my phone from a Galaxy S4 to an S7 Edge. For some reason now, when I get a text message from my wife or anyone else running an S7 Edge, the text messages come through to my phone, but not through Airdroid (Desktop or Web). I can reply to them using the desktop client and they receive them fine. For some reason however, their messages never make it to the client.

Is there some special configuration that needs to be made? My son can text me with no issues and it shows up in the desktop client. He is running an older version of Android though. Does anyone know of a fix for this?
Brian Bailey
Charlene Admin

Re: Cannot receive SMS messages from some people

Hello,

I recently upgraded my phone from a Galaxy S4 to an S7 Edge. For some reason now, when I get a text message from my wife or anyone else running an S7 Edge, the text messages come through to my phone, but not through Airdroid (Desktop or Web). I can reply to them using the desktop client and they receive them fine. For some reason however, their messages never make it to the client.

Is there some special configuration that needs to be made? My son can text me with no issues and it shows up in the desktop client. He is running an older version of Android though. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Hi, Brian, do you mean that you are unable to receive messages via AirDroid Desktop or Web, but it works well when you send out the message through them?
Charlene
Admin
Rain

I'm having the exact same issue. I can send just fine from the desktop app but do not see the replies on my desktop, just my phone. Is there a fix for this or a setting I need to adjust?

I have a samsung galaxy s6 plus edge
Rain
Lillian Admin

I'm having the exact same issue. I can send just fine from the desktop app but do not see the replies on my desktop, just my phone. Is there a fix for this or a setting I need to adjust?

I have a samsung galaxy s6 plus edge

Hi Rain, does the problem also appear on web.airdroid.com? Can you see those replied messages on web.airdroid.com?
And kindly note that MMS and group messages are not supported for now, thus they can not be viewed on AirDroid.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 10