Lost Phonequestion

Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:23 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
chingaling
OP

Lost Phone

I there. I lost my phone and i am trying to do the possible to delete or block the acess to the entire phone.
I activaded the Lost Mode and the Cleaning mode in the Location but i need to know if the thief disables or removes the aplication from the phone when he goes online it can remove anyway the data from the phone?
I also need to know if he doesn't remove, the data from the Extra Card can also be deleted? And if i receive any notification when the phone goes online and proceed to the order i gave in the airdroid web?
chingaling
Lillian Admin

Re: Lost Phone

I there. I lost my phone and i am trying to do the possible to delete or block the acess to the entire phone.
I activaded the Lost Mode and the Cleaning mode in the Location but i need to know if the thief disables or removes the aplication from the phone when he goes online it can remove anyway the data from the phone?
I also need to know if he doesn't remove, the data from the Extra Card can also be deleted? And if i receive any notification when the phone goes online and proceed to the order i gave in the airdroid web?

Hi, Sorry to see you go.

And Kindly note that AirDroid can only clear the data on the internal storage, data on the external SD card can not be deleted due to the restrictions :(

And AirDroid on the device would execute the order when it gets running on the device.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234994

Latest Member: Miakos

Online: 7