Wrong email/password message. Can login on desktop client/website.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Alies
OP

Wrong email/password message. Can login on desktop client/website.

I updated to Airdroid 4 on my Android phone, made a new account, yet for some reason I can't login on de Android app. It gives me the wrong email/password error.
Weird thing is, I am 100% certain the login info is correct, as I checked several times AND can login with the exact same info on my desktop client and this website...

Anyone with some insight on how to fix this ?

EDIT: Already tried changing my password. Still error message -10001 on android app..
manash likes this post.
Alies
Lillian Admin

Re: Wrong email/password message. Can login on desktop client/website.

I updated to Airdroid 4 on my Android phone, made a new account, yet for some reason I can't login on de Android app. It gives me the wrong email/password error.
Weird thing is, I am 100% certain the login info is correct, as I checked several times AND can login with the exact same info on my desktop client and this website...

Anyone with some insight on how to fix this ?

EDIT: Already tried changing my password. Still error message -10001 on android app..

Hi, Would you please reboot the device and try it again to see if it works properly?
Lillian
Admin
Alies

Reboot didn't fix it. : (
Alies
jithu

Guys help me i am gettign this 10001 errror even tho i changed the password in cant log in to my desktop client with the password and even the web but on my phone nada help pls
jithu
downloadapps

Find the best free Android games, utilities, antivirus and applications at CNET Download.com, the Web's best guide to mobile apps. download vidmate app
downloadapps
cattman

Mt new phone simply changed my airdroid email log n a PW to a Gmail address and unknown PW when i upgraded the phone. NO obvious way to get out of this. I can still log in using the QR code but there is no obvious way to reset the email and PW on the phone. Clearly this is a bug in the software.
cattman
cattman

When i found a resetv email PW control in the phone app it simply asked for the new email and password, I entered the working PW and the App said it was wrong..
cattman
Thomas

Hi Cattman,

Same here, I'm getting wrong username or password.

Thanks in advance.
Thomas,
waftr.com
Thomas
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 47