Text thread split into two separate conversations - how can I stop this?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:53 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Wayne
OP

Text thread split into two separate conversations - how can I stop this?

Using the desktop app on Win10. Everything is up-to-date. The SMS app on the phone (Moto X Pure) is Textra. I have a couple of contacts whose conversations are split into two threads, one with their texts and one with mine. The show fine on my phone in Textra but in the desktop app they are split. If I reply to theirs it shows on the screen until they reply back. Then the my text is shifted to the other thread so only their texts show on one thread and mine on the other. They tell me they see the entire conversation in 1 thread. When I say "their" it is each individually not a group conversation.I have checked the contacts list in my phone and on the computer and they each only show up once in the contact list. Any idea how to fix this?
Wayne
Wayne

Re: Text thread split into two separate conversations - how can I stop this?

I guess even Airdroid doesn't know how to fix this. But now I have a few more contacts with whom this is happening. Anyone have any ideas???
Wayne
Niki Admin

Re: Text thread split into two separate conversations - how can I stop this?

Using the desktop app on Win10. Everything is up-to-date. The SMS app on the phone (Moto X Pure) is Textra. I have a couple of contacts whose conversations are split into two threads, one with their texts and one with mine. The show fine on my phone in Textra but in the desktop app they are split. If I reply to theirs it shows on the screen until they reply back. Then the my text is shifted to the other thread so only their texts show on one thread and mine on the other. They tell me they see the entire conversation in 1 thread. When I say "their" it is each individually not a group conversation.I have checked the contacts list in my phone and on the computer and they each only show up once in the contact list. Any idea how to fix this?
Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that so far group message is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

As for SMS will split into two separate conversations, would you send us a screenshot of the error page for a further?

And would you tell us what your Android version?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 63