Airdroid desktop on linuxquestion

Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:00 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
cris
OP

Airdroid desktop on linux

Hi, is there a desktop app of airdroid for Linux? I'm looking for a way to see my notifications remotely and the only way I know is with notification mirror in the desktop. I can't have windows right now, so I'm trying to see my notifications on Linux.
3 people like this post.
cris
dmgrant

Re: Airdroid desktop on linux

I recently purged my MS boxes for Linux and have a month left on my Airdroid sub. If there is no desktop version by then, well, it's kind of useless to renew.
BAMBOO NTREE PP likes this post.
dmgrant
Johny

Like in windows we have the android device screen with the help of the Bluestack, now there has been software that we can use for having the android screen in the Linux. It is so nice to hear about this helpful software from the Like in windows we have the android device screen with the help of the Bluestack, now there has been software that we can use for having the android screen in the Linux. It is so nice to hear about this helpful software from the https://epsonsupports.net/epson-support-number/ as they have the entire list of that valuable software.as they have the entire list of that valuable software.
Johny
David

I am in the same situation. Did you tried Johny steps?
David
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 44