Where are my downloaded ringtones/notifications from Zedge?

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:06 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
MumMum222
OP

Where are my downloaded ringtones/notifications from Zedge?

Alright, so I have searched and searched and searched for an answer, and have consistently come up blank. I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, which is the Galaxy J7 prepaid version. It is unrooted and will remain so. Everything worked just fine until yesterday when I received a text message and it was the default vzw tone. I went into my settings>sounds>ringtones> and it asked me to choose from Media Storage or Zedge, something I've never had to do beforehand. When I selected Zedge, it opened the application which never happened before. I hit back, selected ringtones, and then media storage. The only ringtones found were the stock Android tones, and nothing from Zedge could be found. I've been through my files, I've reset defaults, I've uninstalled Zedge, restarted my phone, and then reinstalled and still they aren't appearing. The only way I've been able to use them is by selecting them inside the Zedge App itself.

Can anyone help?
Thank you!
MumMum222
Parker

Re: Where are my downloaded ringtones/notifications from Zedge?

Hi,

What can I do for you?

Does there any problem when you are using AirDroid?

It seems that your problem has no connection with AirDroid.

Best Regards.
Parker
porter

Download music and videos from YouTube, Facebook and many other sites in Videoder
www.videoder-app.com
porter
David

Dear admin please reply I also need this helps
David
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 41