BackUpquestion

Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:14 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Ladhswe
OP

BackUp

I do not know how to transfer files from the phone (Android 5+) to the PC. I have tried to use Backup option, but I do not know where the files are situated on the PC or if they are readable. Thanks for a hint!
Ladhswe
Ladhswe
Niki Admin

Re: BackUp

An ad blocker that uses the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to 127.0.0.1 which does nothing.

Adaway android
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Alex Guan

Re: BackUp

However, you are not able to easily save contacts and messages to the computer via USB just as you usually do to export photos and videos. That's because contacts and text messages are always stored on the internal memory of the phone or the SIM card, instead of the SD card where we often save media files. Then, if you want to completely backup the whole files on your Android smart phone to the PC, you should turn to an assistant program.

Coolmuster Android Sync Manager, which helps users sync Android phone to PC with just a few simple clicks. It supports to copy contacts, SMS messages, photos, videos, apps, music, books and various documents on your Android device. In addition, this program allows you to preview the details before exporting. So that you can choose to transfer the whole or part of the files as you want. After marking your needed data, you are able to sync them to your computer in batches, which can be pretty time-saving.
Alex Guan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 35