Back up from phone to computer

Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:34 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
lbrey
OP

Back up from phone to computer

I would like to back up my files from my phone to the computer but don't know how to add my computer to back up. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Attachments
20171019_121838.jpg
Diep+Kyky likes this post.
lbrey
Niki Admin

Re: Back up from phone to computer

I would like to back up my files from my phone to the computer but don't know how to add my computer to back up. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.AttachmentsImage

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please click this post to see if it works.
[Help & FAQ] What’s Backup?
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17155

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Emily Baker

As previously stated, the user can encounter various kinds of transfer problems when they are transfer their data from the Android phone to the computer. So, it is very important that the owner of the device knows how to successfully complete the process. The MobiKin Assistant for Androidor Assistant for Android (Mac Version) is a professional Android managing software for Android devices which enables users to manage such as photos, videos, SMS, contacts, app and many more from Android device on computer. This Android manager tool has all the functions one may require to manage an Android device.
Emily Baker
Ceciclia Garcia

Android Assistant can help virtually any Android user complete this backup and restore process in 2 to 3 simple steps. From backing up all of the user's important files on their Android devices to restoring crucial data that people want to keep permanently from backup, the right kind of application can be just what a user needs to make sure that no data is lost. This Android SMS backup & restore tool also supports to manage Android data on computer.
Ceciclia Garcia
Alex Guan

The backup is needed for number of different reasons including the following:

- Preemptive measure to protect the data that the user needs.
- Backup will allow the user to access the same data on their phone and their computer too.
- Backup is needed to assist the user when they have inadvertently deleted info that they really need.

Coolmuster Manager is a wonderful data backup and restore tool for Android smartphone users. It supports to transfer contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, books, apps and more files from Android phones to computer with several clicks.
Alex Guan
ronaldross

Can I choose a different folder to send pictures to on my computer?
ronaldross
Onebatuary

See how i did:
Create a folder on computer , then install data transfer on computer , and transfer photos to the folder on computer from Androd phone,finally, the task of photos backup is completed.
This is a way of how do i back up my contacts on computer, you can also backup photos in this way.

http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-contacts-from-android-to-computer.html
Onebatuary
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 40