Why can't I connect to my second device on web? Very frustrating.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:50 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Laura
OP

Why can't I connect to my second device on web? Very frustrating.

All I want to know is WHY I literally have zero problems connecting to my note 4 everytime through website but as soon as I try to switch devices it won't connect to my second device, I paid for premium version the phone is on....  What can I do?
Laura
Coffee Admin

Re: Why can't I connect to my second device on web? Very frustrating.

All I want to know is WHY I literally have zero problems connecting to my note 4 everytime through website but as soon as I try to switch devices it won't connect to my second device, I paid for premium version the phone is on....  What can I do? 

Any error message? How about sign out AirDroid account on your note 4 and try to connect to the second device on web.airdroid.com? And you can open AirDroid app on your second device when you try to connect to see if it helps.
Coffee
Admin
Saifullah

I recently installed Air Droid and I am not able to connect through. Is it nesessary to be on the same network can't we be on different places on different web networks.
Saifullah
Coffee Admin

I recently installed Air Droid and I am not able to connect through. Is it nesessary to be on the same network can't we be on different places on different web networks.

You can't build the connection between your phone and PC when they are on different WiFi? How about your phone is using mobile network? And you can open AirDroid on your phone and try again.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235043

Latest Member: Nilesh raval

Online: 17