The account on the device should never expire

Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:41 am in Other Issues

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
mocart096

Re: The account on the device should never expire

Today, there is December 5th. I did`n run device since my last post and I`m logged out from service again.
"Start service on launch" option is again "on" and software force me to login again. It`s look like airdroid do not keep me authorized for a long time when device is off without power. Maybe that can be a problem.... I do not keep Android TV connected to power for a long time. When I`m running it i plug in device to external battery and boot system that was not powered for a long of time. I do not have any new discoveries ...
mocart096
Lillian Admin

Today, there is December 5th. I did`n run device since my last post and I`m logged out from service again.
"Start service on launch" option is again "on" and software force me to login again. It`s look like airdroid do not keep me authorized for a long time when device is off without power. Maybe that can be a problem.... I do not keep Android TV connected to power for a long time. When I`m running it i plug in device to external battery and boot system that was not powered for a long of time. I do not have any new discoveries ...

Hello, Thank you for clarifying the issue.
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
mocart096

HI Lillian, Report was send today and please let me know if more details are required from my side.
BTW . Today I was trying to login again and account is expired also.

Regards,
Lillian likes this post.
mocart096
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235559

Latest Member: kayleekim

Online: 41