Device picture in the web interfacequestion

Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:55 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
fled
OP

Device picture in the web interface

Hello to all.

I have a premium account to manage multiple devices (phones and tablets) and I would like to be able to recognize each of them, at least by their picture. I know that I can edit their names to add some details, but it would be nice to have different tablet and phone pictures displayed, something to choose from...

Is there a way to change these pictures or could it be consider as a future enhancement...?

Thanks
fled
Coffee Admin

Re: Device picture in the web interface

Hello to all.

I have a premium account to manage multiple devices (phones and tablets) and I would like to be able to recognize each of them, at least by their picture. I know that I can edit their names to add some details, but it would be nice to have different tablet and phone pictures displayed, something to choose from...

Is there a way to change these pictures or could it be consider as a future enhancement...?

Thanks

Different device models will have different pictures. If you got several devices of same model, sorry that you can only separate them by giving them different names. And we've collected your feature request and will consider it in future updates :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 8