Answer calls on Desktop (Mac/PC)

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:31 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Carman00
OP

Answer calls on Desktop (Mac/PC)

i know this feature was once in the app and it got removed to some arhitecture stuff but whatever.

this feature would really be nice to get back because its actually the reason i downloaded Airdroid.
If it is ever gonna be implemented just do it the same like it was that you can talk on Computer.
Im currently using HandsFree 2 but i really don't like the UI of handfree. This feature would be very useful to a lot of people.nsw
Carman00
Niki Admin

Re: Answer calls on Desktop (Mac/PC)

i know this feature was once in the app and it got removed to some arhitecture stuff but whatever.

this feature would really be nice to get back because its actually the reason i downloaded Airdroid.
If it is ever gonna be implemented just do it the same like it was that you can talk on Computer.
Im currently using HandsFree 2 but i really don't like the UI of handfree. This feature would be very useful to a lot of people.nsw

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can use web AirDroid to make a call from PC, but you should still take your phone to speak.

We'll tell your suggestion to our product manager and any develop I'll let your know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Carman00

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can use web AirDroid to make a call from PC, but you should still take your phone to speak.

We'll tell your suggestion to our product manager and any develop I'll let your know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Feature would be really useful for everyone.The point of it is for example if my phone is charging in another room i can just take the call from my computer instead of getting up and also handsfree 2 (software that i currently use) is Mac only so i only have it on my macbook that i use mostly for school and i am on the pc most of the time. Most useful for me will it be when im playing games on pc cause if im in the middle of a game i can't just get to my phone that exact moment (if the phone is not next to me)

P.S.: AirDroid has 1000 times better interface then HandsFree 2.

Regards,
butters likes this post.
Carman00
RalfRanger

Hello. At our school, all computers under passwords and it is impossible to established some games during the lesson. But I found a good way to kill time - unblocked games. We have access to the browser. We went to the site and run the desired game. Magic is all working and you can play for fun.
butters likes this post.
RalfRanger
iogames

Hi, I'm going to try how to use my mac to make a phone call with contact who is not using an apple ID.
I checked the requirements, I'm using an iPhone 5c with iOS 8 and Mac is running OS X.
However, when I hover the number on the contact card, there's no blue telephone icon. Wonder why.also i want to play io games
on my iPhone but i cannot
iogames
lynn121

I can play some games
lynn121
Nova823

To start the FaceTime call, click the Video button or the Audio button (or use the Touch Bar). If you click the Audio button and you're set up to make phone calls on your Mac, you can choose whether to make a FaceTime audio call or a phone call.
Nova823
boli19

WOW amzing thanks for sharing
boli19
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz