Audio Capture (Hear/Record Surroundings)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:46 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
guille
OP

Audio Capture (Hear/Record Surroundings)

It would be great to be able to access the phone's mic from web-PC and listen to what's going on around my phone
guille
mouse07thrill

Title

Yeah it will be perfect hearing sound around my phone.
mouse07thrill
root6act

Title

Something tells me this is not a good idea at all from a security/legal standpoint.
root6act
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback. We've gathered your feature request. Our product team will take this into consideration and will try to add this in future updates.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us :)

@brwebster614,

Thanks for the info. We'll pay attention to this :)
LVHAlfons
Brandonissora

Title

Please add that feature soon! I would like it as well!
Brandonissora
levelhair03

Title

I like this idea.
levelhair03
yew93helium

Title

if there are concerns about privacy (legal issues), you can just limit the mic capture to LAN connection mode so it can be limited with its possible spying function.

there are spy audio apps on Google Play so this should not become a reason for Airdroid to be rejected.

you can also force airdroid to make the screen light up and indicate the mic has been activated.

or

you can just provide airdroid with the ability to initiate another app that will turn the microphone on.
yew93helium
calfiran1

Title

When I tested airdroid I was looking for this function. It would be very useful for me. I could monitor my baby when I'm in the other room or in the kitchen. So please, add this feature as soon is possible. I'm waiting for it. :)
Thank you
calfiran1
SteZyp

Title

I think it is up to the user of the android unit to prohibit misuse of the camera and mic... so please, let's go!
Thanks
SteZyp
HMahn

Title

I wanted to record my sound from my android device using window PC. Eg: After connecting to airdroid, when i press a shortcut or press on a button, it automatically records / pause or stop the recording
HMahn
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 67