Some questions about downloading .apk files

Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:05 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
brunolos
OP

Some questions about downloading .apk files

Hi to everyone
I'm trying to download all of .apk files installed on my smartphone, as a way to backup them, and have a few questions:
When I select all User Apps and download them, a message is shown that says that 64 apps are protected and cannot be downloaded; how could I obtain the complete list of them? the message shows only a few namesAre .apk files being downloaded from my smartphone or from the web?The .zip file created by the download function contains duplicate file names; moreover:the duplicate files have same date but different lengths inside the .zip fileonce downloaded, both files have the same length and their contents match exactly; what does it mean? is it a bug?Why inside the .zip file some .apk files aren't inside the main folder but inside a subfolder?Is there a simple way to match app names and their corresponding .apk file names?Thanks in advance for your help
brunolos
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi brunolos,
1. We will make improvements on this in future updates.
2. They are downloaded form your smartphone to PC.
3. It is a rare bug and sorry that we don't quite understand you. Would you please provide us with some screenshots so that we can do a test on our side? And would you please tell us your device model, Android version, AirDroid version, and web browser. You may post these in the forum or send them to support@airdroid.com.
LVHAlfons
trfh

Title

Hi

Here is some documentation:
The .zip file created by the download function contains duplicate file names: Imageimage shows that the .zip file contains twice the Elixir.apk file
The duplicate files have same date but different lengths inside the .zip file: this can also be seen from previous image: the first Elixir.apk is 6.063 KB, and the second one is only 1850 KBOnce downloaded, both files have the same length and their contents match exactly:Image
image shows that when extracting the 2 Elixir.apk files from the .zip file, both have the same dimension (1,50MB)
Why inside the .zip file some .apk files aren't inside the main folder but inside a subfolder?Image image shows a folder “AllShare All Cast S”, that contains one file (“W Update.apk”)
Is there a simple way to match app names and their corresponding .apk file names? in many cases it isn’t easy to find which .apk file contains a given App

My device is a Samsung Note 2 with a lot of apps, Android version is 4.1.2, AirDroid version is 2.0.5.1, Web browser is Chrome.

Thank you for your help

Bruno
trfh
trfh

Title

Sorry for bad formatting of my post; for some unknown reason, after publishing it is different from what I see when editing.
trfh
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for the info. We will look into this and try to give you a solution asap.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 61