Choice of SMS Length

Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:07 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
nodrog
OP

Choice of SMS Length

Since the recent change in Airdroid my messages are split into tiny chunks. The last long message went off chopped into 14 separate texts.

It would be very useful to be able to choose to send longer messages again if possible.

PS I just found a post saying that the texts were not received in small pieces, just displayed on the outgoing phone like that. If this is the case I can live with it if necessary - it still beats tiny keyboards :)

Thanks.
nodrog
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi nodrog,
Would you please tell us your device model, Android version and how long is the SMS?

BTW, this is a known issue on Android 4.4 and above that long SMS will be split into several ones. Sorry that we can't fix this now. We'll try to make improvements in future updates.

Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to let us know :)
LVHAlfons
relogi

Title

I have noticed the same thing, but I have also confirmed that, even though it looks like a long message has been split into several pieces in Airdroid, on the phone receiving the message it still appears as a single longer message.
relogi
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235462

Latest Member: Hameddns

Online: 39