What does Lite Mode NOT support

Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:22 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
slmiller01
OP

What does Lite Mode NOT support

The Support information states, "Lite mode allows you to connect your Android devices directly, without passing through the AirDroid web servers. It may not have all the AirDroid features."

My question: What does Like mode NOT support? Thank you
slmiller01
peter palmer

Re: What does Lite Mode NOT support

slmiller01 wrote:The Support information states, "Lite mode allows you to connect your Android devices directly, without passing through the AirDroid web servers. It may not have all the AirDroid features."

My question: What does Like mode NOT support? Thank you

what the hell is lite mode and how do you get it for gods sake it keep s telling me to use lite but what the hell is lite and where do you log on with it???

peter palmer
Oppheng

what the hell is lite mode and how do you get it for gods sake it keep s telling me to use lite but what the hell is lite and where do you log on with it??? 

"Lite mode" is just another word for "free account". (Not paid for premium or other kind buyable benefits)
Oppheng
Coffee Admin

@all, 

To use Lite mode, your device and computer should be under same network. Compared Lite Mode with signing with AirDroid account, you can't use Find Phone, create url/folder shortcut, don't have multiple-device support, etc. 

More details of Lite mode: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/articles/1296277-what-is-lite-mode-
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 27