Desktop notifications annoyance

Mon May 04, 2015 8:35 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Robert Calvachi
OP

Desktop notifications annoyance

I love AirDroid and getting my notifications in my desktop computer while I work.

However, it is very annoying that whenever I get a notification from my phone, the pop up from AirDroid comes up and the focus is changed to this window. 

Please do not change focus to this window!

I use a lot of SSH sessions and type a lot in them. And these notifications take the focus out of my current window and I keep on typing in the notification window!!!

Now I have to get back to the other window and continue or wait for the notification to disappear. This is very annoying as I lose concentration and forces me to go back to my window.

Thank you! and love AirDroid.
Robert Calvachi
Coffee Admin

Re: Desktop notifications annoyance

I love AirDroid and getting my notifications in my desktop computer while I work.

However, it is very annoying that whenever I get a notification from my phone, the pop up from AirDroid comes up and the focus is changed to this window. 

I use a lot of SSH sessions and type a lot in them. And these notifications take the focus out of my current window and I keep on typing in the notification window!!!

Now I have to get back to the other window and continue or wait for the notification to disappear. This is very annoying as I lose concentration and forces me to go back to my window.

Thanks for your feedback. I've collected your feature request and we'll consider it. Please kindly stay tuned.
Coffee
Admin
Robert Calvachi

Coffee wrote:

Thanks for your feedback. I've collected your feature request and we'll consider it. Please kindly stay tuned.

Thank you. I'll keep on checking because this is beyond annoyance and it is affecting my job so I have muted notifications in AirDroid until this is fixed.

Robert Calvachi
Coffee Admin

Thank you. I'll keep on checking because this is beyond annoyance and it is affecting my job so I have muted notifications in AirDroid until this is fixed.

Thanks for the patience.. We can't find the route cause of this issue and it makes it a little bit hard to fix this. Sorry. We'll keep working on this. 
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim

Online: 44