Manual Screenshot for non-rooted phones

Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:11 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
happywillow0
OP

Manual Screenshot for non-rooted phones

Sorry if this has been posted before. I did a quick search but didn't come up with anything.

Background:
Every time I log in, I see the screenshot button. I try it once and a while but each time get reminded that my phone is not rooted.

Feature Request:
Keep the rooted screen shot method but also put in a method for manually capturing screenshots.

Method:
This was inspired by how TeamViewer QuickSupport enabled screenshots for their Android app.
Since the app did not have permission to preform a screen shot, it would prompt the user to manually take a screenshot on their phone. (For my Motorola phone, it is holding Power and Volume down). It would detect the screenshot (via the new photo saved perhaps), transfer and display the screenshot.

tldr version:
Prompt the user to take a screen shot, detect screen shot, and transfer and display.

Benefits:
While you still have to manually take screen shots with the phone, you can see real time updates / previews of the screenshot you just took on your PC and have easy access to sharing and saving etc.

Other comments on this are welcome.
shaneomac likes this post.
happywillow0
Coffee Admin

Re: Manual Screenshot for non-rooted phones

Sorry if this has been posted before. I did a quick search but didn't come up with anything.

Background:
Every time I log in, I see the screenshot button. I try it once and a while but each time get reminded that my phone is not rooted.

Feature Request:
Keep the rooted screen shot method but also put in a method for manually capturing screenshots.

Method:
This was inspired by how TeamViewer QuickSupport enabled screenshots for their Android app.
Since the app did not have permission to preform a screen shot, it would prompt the user to manually take a screenshot on their phone. (For my Motorola phone, it is holding Power and Volume down). It would detect the screenshot (via the new photo saved perhaps), transfer and display the screenshot.

tldr version:
Prompt the user to take a screen shot, detect screen shot, and transfer and display.

Benefits:
While you still have to manually take screen shots with the phone, you can see real time updates / previews of the screenshot you just took on your PC and have easy access to sharing and saving etc.

Will take a look at TeamViewer. Thanks for your suggestion. We'll consider it :)

For now, you may take a screenshot on your phone mannually, and view it in Photos on http://web.airdroid.com
Coffee
Admin
aadil khan

Thank's to sharing this news. if your want to entertain your self then go to play this amazing free robux 2018 , it is the best time taken place for all online user.
aadil khan
shaneomac

Background:

Feature Request:

Method:

tldr version:

Benefits:

Hey nice suggestions...
wijdanshahidseo likes this post.
shaneomac
wijdanshahidseo

Hey nice suggestions...

thanks for your feedback
wijdanshahidseo
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics