Open AirMirror when clicked on Reply to Email, Twitter, etc notifications

Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:57 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
nparab
OP

Open AirMirror when clicked on Reply to Email, Twitter, etc notifications

Currrently, on AirDroid 3 desktop version, when we get an Email or Twitter notification, there is an option to reply, retweet, etc. We are supposed to proceed to the phone after clicking on those, or open AirMirror from the desktop (with readymade dialogs already open on the phone to reply, retweet, etc) and then reply via AirMirror. It would be great if instead of having to manually open AirMirror after clicking reply, AirMirror opened by itself when the user clicks on reply, retweet, etc.
nparab
Dora Admin

Re: Open AirMirror when clicked on Reply to Email, Twitter, etc notifications

Currrently, on AirDroid 3 desktop version, when we get an Email or Twitter notification, there is an option to reply, retweet, etc. We are supposed to proceed to the phone after clicking on those, or open AirMirror from the desktop (with readymade dialogs already open on the phone to reply, retweet, etc) and then reply via AirMirror. It would be great if instead of having to manually open AirMirror after clicking reply, AirMirror opened by itself when the user clicks on reply, retweet, etc.
Hi, would you please try to click the notification pop-up, not the reply or block button. AirMirror should be automatically launched when you click the notification. Thanks.
Dora
Admin
nparab

Hi, would you please try to click the notification pop-up, not the reply or block button. AirMirror should be automatically launched when you click the notification. Thanks.
Yes, that's working. But the thing is if I click on the notification pop-up it does not take me to the reply screen in the Twitter / Email app via AirMirror. It just takes me to the main screen in the Twitter / Email app. On the other hand, if I click on the reply button in the notification, then, on the phone, the reply screen is activated in the Twitter / Email app (AirDroid does this already). But I have to launch AirMirror manually to make use of that screen. If instead of that, after activating the reply screen in Twitter / Email app, AirMirror was launched automatically, that would be perfect.
    nparab
    Hussain Shakir

Thanks admin . It also worked for me .
    Hussain Shakir
    (Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
    page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235434

Latest Member: sarvialireza

Online: 30