Show hidden Files/Folders

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:05 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
DarkHelmet
OP

Show hidden Files/Folders

Enable AirDroid to display hidden files and folders. Especially those that start with a period "."
DarkHelmet
dariomonteiro79

Title

I am also looking for this feature, thanks.
dariomonteiro79
ruidetk

Title

It states in the Market overview that....
*Files Control Cut, copy, rename, send/share, delete, sort and create visible or hidden folders and files.

I can create hidden files/directories through the html interface by just naming them with a ".", but then once the're hidden I can't see them (obviously really lol) but there doesn't seem to be anything on the html side that allows me to show hidden files.

The droid app does have the option to show/hide .* files. The html interface really needs the same.
ruidetk
lark214

Title

Hey man it's very easy add me I will do it for you for free(because I'm using your app every hour)
i.radwan1996@gmail.com
lark214
OSabrina

Title

Does anyone know how to do this already? If not can we get it added to options.
OSabrina
hoachiton

Title

Hi, I would really appreciate if there could be "show hidden files and folders" in the HTLM interface. Thanks.
hoachiton
JrgbSmiths

Title

+1 request for this feature!
JrgbSmiths
blondiee

Title

Awesome App. But needs this feature cause lots of stuff people want to play with is going to be hidden .[directories] and hidden .[files]

This app is really important to me cause I run Mint 13 based off Ubuntu 12 and their MTP support is bad for some reason so the phone can't be accessed any other way, unless I run lists and list of mount and unmount scripts every time I want to connect and copy a file. But not being able to access hidden dot files is really dragging me.

Other wise great app. Thanks.
blondiee
Donking1974

Title

It's not possible, then? That's a pitty.
Donking1974
artfill

Title

i found this thread after a google search because i have the same issue. a great app which is virtually pointless for me if i can't see folders that start a dot.
if any devs are reading this it would be great to have this feature added if its not already possible, one guy on this thread said he could do it easily, but who knows if that was true or not! :)
artfill
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 32