whatsapp suport

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 pm in Feature Requests

page 2 / 22 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 >> go to
Triklops

Title

+1 this woul'd be really useful. I guess most people use watsapp instead of old text mesaging.
Triklops
r2r

Title

Hey Janjaap.. Its me Mike van GLU.. ben het helemaal met je eens :P hopelijk is whatsapp berijd om ziets te doen.. en dat zou betekenen dat mischien andere apps ook hun support gaan laten zien..
r2r
draftec

Title

would love to have whatsapp and/or Gtalk
draftec
SEO Crawler

Title

I don't see why airdroid team would select whatsapp for support instead of many, many other FREE software in the market, like IMO, software that are not only free, but also better.
SEO Crawler
jrusinek

Title

well.. i would say whatsapp-support makes sense, because its used by millions of users for android and ios.
there might be better software, but its all about the number of users you can reach.
jrusinek
Mercurius

Title

When you're using your PC, you can just log in into those different messengers from the PC. You can't do that for WhatsApp :)
Mercurius
Richardtw

Title

The potential of using Whatsapp on desktop brought me to the attention of Airdroid. I really hope this can be added sooner than anything else Airdroid plans to feature. It'll attract a mass no. of users for sure. Cheers.
Richardtw
antoniovj1

Title

+1 would love to see this(whatsapp support) in future upgrades
antoniovj1
marckox92

Title

Yes glad to see that there is a Whatsapp icon at the bottom of the left tab. However when I click on it, it says that it locked, then prompts for password. Re-enter the password given by AirDroid only loads the original AirDroid interface. When would Whatsapp be actually supported? Can't wait the days to get rid of pressing the phone virtual keyboard when sitting in front of a computer keyboard.

Such support would definitely bring the largest new user group ever for AirDroid. After the AirDroid support would be the Windows Live Messenger, then GTalk.
marckox92
rooob

Title

+1!!
rooob
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 22 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz