Formal Support for Opera

Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:22 am in Feature Requests

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
edwinlin88

Title

No login screen for me either on Opera 12 or the previous 11.5 release. Airdroid 1.0.4 works fine, but 1.0.7 flat out fails. IP login only loads the background image, web.airdroid.com does nothing after scanning QR code or typing in the password. I'd very much would not like to either use IE or roll back to 1.0.4 just to get AirDroid working.
edwinlin88
hwb

Title

I get the login screen with Opera 12, but it always says that the connection to my phone failed.
hwb
rocky1280

Title

because they stopped supporting OPERA?, if it worked well. someone has the apk from the previous version?
rocky1280
gershon24

Title

Add me to the list. Looks like a really nice application for pulling files off my Galaxy S, but without Opera support it's kind of a PITA because Chrome is so slow!
gershon24
Dehua

Title

Opera have a support team to help developers make their sites compatible and remove the non-standard code which causes the problems.

Please fix the Opera compatibility. Having to use Chrome or Firefox, capable as they are, isn't good when the most standards compliant browser on my machine cannot be used.
Dehua
Raistlin1158

Title

+1 to opera ... currently only displays background as described above. Even setting to "mask as FF" doesn't change that; What's the real problem behind supporting opera?
Raistlin1158
KenR

Title

+1 opera fan, we need opera support, for now i will uninstall this app, when it gets comapatibility with opera will install it again, maybe, i won't change browser just because of this app, opera 4ever
still far the best wireless file manager is wifi file explorer from dooblou, it's compatible with all browsers and the speeds are the same as in airdroid and is very easy to use
KenR
ecocentrik

Title

no login screen for opera 12
ecocentrik
Motombo

Title

+1
the error displayed on dragonfly is the following :
Unhandled Error: Cannot convert '$(".alang").position()' to object
I've to use chrome only for airdroid, that's a shame .
Motombo
PiaoYe

Title

+1
I'm nine years old Opera user. If someone from airdroid thinks opera has a core bug, I can contact someone from opera software.
PiaoYe
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 9