Calendar / Agenda?

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:30 pm in Feature Requests

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
Thanks for your suggestions :)

We've gathered your feature request of adding access to calendar and our product team will take this into consideration. We will try to add this in future updates.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid.
LVHAlfons
cross0desire

Title

+1
cross0desire
SRosales

Title

Another +1 for calendar. I am surprised this wasn't a huge priority. The information from messages, contacts and calls has only one place to go if it's important to my life or my work - the calendar. So if I am getting that information via my handy Airdroid window on my PC, guess what I'd like to immediately do on that same window?
FYI, I had this functionality on my old Nokia smartphone. It came with a PC app to manage everything Airdroid does, plus the calendar, plus import and export the info from calendar and contacts to Excel-compatible files.

So this is not some "maybe it would be nice" suggestion. This is a known and known-value feature. I found it indispensable in avoiding the life-sucking time trap MS sets for you with its technology.

And as for those who say "just use Google", I would rather buy an iDevice than give my personal information to someone who's revenue stream depends on scanning it and selling the results to advertisers.

As far as WORK information goes, one hax on your Google account, one spam blast to everyone you work with, and you will be scrambling to cancel the account, get a new email account, and apologize to everyone in your contacts list. (This happened to me when Yahoo email got hacked, and even though the only emails were to the people for my initial hiring process, yeah, it was awkward. Thank god I'd never used it for anything else work-related once I got a work email account).

To sum it up, I would pay for this feature. I would subscribe as a premium member, so long as I could manage all my information between my phone and PC and never ever send it to or through airdroid.com or anywhere else. Without it, Airdroid is an accessory app, not an essential one.

Thank you for considering this suggestion!

David
SRosales
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 28