Ability to Delete SMS from Windows App

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
IamTattoohead
OP

Ability to Delete SMS from Windows App

Would it be possible to delete the old SMS message from the Windows / Web app? I know this is an issue with newer versions of Android, but at least be able to delete from within the application. After a while, things get pretty messy with old and new text messages hanging around.

Thanks...
IamTattoohead
Niki Admin

Re: Ability to Delete SMS from Windows App

Would it be possible to delete the old SMS message from the Windows / Web app? I know this is an issue with newer versions of Android, but at least be able to delete from within the application. After a while, things get pretty messy with old and new text messages hanging around.

Thanks...

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far delete sms message from Airdroid is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Dixie

Yes, I agree. Having all old messages (which have long been deleted from the phone hanging around) is untidy and they are unnecessarily stored for what purpose? Definitely should be "clean" work space. Very happy with the convenience though. Thanks, Dixie
Dixie
Saurabh

Niki wrote:

Thanks...
Hi,

We are sorry that so far delete sms message from Airdroid is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I would want to have this feature too, and that's for a simple reason that while reading SMS on my laptop I'll want to delete the messages then and there itself. There is no point of going back to the phone just to delete the messages that I read on the computer.

Regards!
Saurabh
Me

I second that. I would like to be able to delete sms on my phone from my computer as well. Very useful if watching a video on my phone and i can send / receive and then delete on my computer.
Me
Niki Admin

I second that. I would like to be able to delete sms on my phone from my computer as well. Very useful if watching a video on my phone and i can send / receive and then delete on my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

The SMS feature cannot send and receive MMS, so you wouldn't see the video SMS in your computer.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
ebunns

Hi,

Thank you.

Best Regards,

I would also like this feature please.

E Bunns
ebunns
Niki Admin

I would also like this feature please.

E Bunns
Thanks for your feedback, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
SDV

Dear AirDroid,

The feature to mass delete SMS in front of the owner's computer, instead of manually (one by one) on the (Android) mobile, might be a powerfull and usefull extra feature I have been missing in the Airdroid software since day one I started using it (several years ago).

First argument:
- we want to keep our handy tidy.
- secondly, SMS / MMS today is not so frequently used anymore, but MMS attachments can take up a lot of memory.

Keep us posted!
SDV
Niki Admin

Dear AirDroid,

The feature to mass delete SMS in front of the owner's computer, instead of manually (one by one) on the (Android) mobile, might be a powerfull and usefull extra feature I have been missing in the Airdroid software since day one I started using it (several years ago).

First argument:
- we want to keep our handy tidy.
- secondly, SMS / MMS today is not so frequently used anymore, but MMS attachments can take up a lot of memory.

Keep us posted!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that cause the limitation of the Android system , the version above 4.4 cannot delete the SMS via AirDroid.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 67