Control music on android phone

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
joncalhoun
OP

Control music on android phone

I downloaded Airdroid because I am looking for a way to control music on my phone from my desktop. Turns out I misread and that isn't supported.
Basically I would love to be able to hit play/pause/next (others are nice but not as necessary) to control music on the phone. I usually plug my phone into speakers since it has music cached on it with services like Rdio, and having an easy way to hit play/pause/next from my laptop would be awesome.
joncalhoun
MarceloTar

Title

Yeah, same here. Phone's far away, playing through speakers and there should be way to change song with this app. This app is designed to use your phone remotely so this should be developed. Hope AirDroid developers will look into this thread and think of some reasonable solution.
MarceloTar
Roloff

Title

+1
it would be great to have an old mobile phone working as music server

easy and cheap
Roloff
boggs

Title

+1
boggs
LVHAlfons

Title

AirDroid can play the music on your device via web browser but it cannot control your device to play music. We will consider this and try to make improvement in future updates. If you have any ideas or suggestions about AirDroid, please let us know :)
LVHAlfons
kalvis82

Title

+1
This would be huge. Right now I'm using Music Remote (from the play store) But you guys could put a great interface on it, and maybe even tie directly into the most popular players.
kalvis82
JosephRep

Title

+1
JosephRep
Arve

Title

I would very much like to be able to control music via my pc and have it play through my android.
It would also benefit Airdroid's servers because it means I don't have to stream music, only actions.

+1
Arve
Adrian Jansen

Re: Control music on android phone

+1
Would be really useful to use an old phone as a music server
Adrian Jansen
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads