First impressions. 4 points.

Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
geoffclifton
OP

First impressions. 4 points.

I have just installed AirDroid and also tested RWD. Found both when hunting for a non existent remote control to change a phones setting over the web. However.

GUI Interface.
Nice, scroll sliders could be a bit fatter for small screens.

Messages.
No support for incoming MMS pic & vid. That's a shocker in this D&A
Grey font on compose screen is terrible for older or impaired eyes

Images
Need a rotate option

File managerr.
Sooooooooo sloooooow2 panel phone/pc would be good.
Drag and drop. Firefox said use chrome, chrome said not supported.

The competition (? :) has a very handy webcam feature. Not real good if you want to get phone calls but you can set the phone up within wifi reach and monitor whatever. RWD's web operation failed completely.

I shall stay with Airdroid for SMS. Go back to usb for files and hope this app gets better. Shall cross fingers for my suggestions to be taken on board by the developers.

I might add that when I find useful apps that just work well I pay the few bucks for the pro. Not just to get rid of the ads but as thanks to the developer and knowing that if many people did the same the dev would be well rewarded for their efforts.

Cheers, Geoff.

P.S. It would be great to get email notification of follow ups to threads on the forum. Too late to change to php ? :))
geoffclifton
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Hi Geoff,

Thanks so much for all the comments and suggestions.

We are glad that you enjoy some of the new features.

Drag&Drop should be working alright under Chrome. We wonder what exactly caused the failure. Would you mind if try your device under another network environment with another computer to recheck?

You should be able to get an email for this post, if not, please bookmark this discussion. :)
AdsBot [Google]
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235433

Latest Member: Amir eldar

Online: 25