Music Sync

Thu May 17, 2012 4:32 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Valkorian
OP

Music Sync

Evening!

I have an idea for Airdroid, specifically this app as it's been one of my favourite and "must have" apps for a long, long while.
Music Sync.

Now, this may seem straightforward and there are other apps that do this, but there are specific things that I think should be implemented.

There are two options, I would suggest:

To Android
To Computer.

I have multiple instances of my music, and if I delete a song on my PC, I have to find and manually delete it on my Android, and visa versa, which while being fine, gets tiresome after deleting fifty or so songs, each of a different artist/album.

So, if there was the option to select a folder on my PC, and set it as a "mirror", to reflect exactly my music folder on my Android, deleting files on the PC if needed or copying them over if needed, and visa-versa.

Or, a completely different app could be created to do this, I would be willing to spend money for that, as I haven't found any other app that does it.

Thanks.
Valkorian
adrian816

Title

yes and music editing
adrian816
cvika

Title

I wonder if a chrome app extension of AirDroid could be considered as a desktop client?
cvika
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
Thanks for your suggestions. We've gathered your feature request. Our product team will take these into consideration and try to make improvements in future updates. If you have any ideas or suggestions about AirDroid, please let us know :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235475

Latest Member: Dawtmi

Online: 5