Google Music Player

Mon May 21, 2012 8:28 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
mehc012
OP

Google Music Player

I don't think I know anyone who actually uses the original music player from their android phones. I tried downloading all of the files I wanted to play to my SD card (since I usually keep them all online through Google Music), but it didn't do a very good job of translating multi-artist albums, nor did it recognize my playlists outside of the app.
In order to control music through AirDroid, you have to download media to the phone and manually select all songs from compilation albums and re-make you playlists by hand. Why not just integrate Google Music controls, since not only is that is able to play all files on the phone, but it's the most common online music storage app for android users?
mehc012
Osvaldoduarte

Title

Yes add Google music support, it would be very nice!!!
Osvaldoduarte
Brisk

Title

+1, greate job!
Brisk
zikki

Title

please add a random selection in music. all in all this app is AWESOME! :) thanks adroid.
zikki
Manuel

Title

I would also like to see Google Music integration, or at least for the app to be able to see the Music I've "pinned" to my device.
Manuel
rub86bow

Title

+1 for music integration
Gotta say the only reason I looked into AirDroid is because Google hasn't gotten off it's collective ass and made it possible to dock an android device to a Chromebook and it allow it to be read as an external usb storage device. I just want to easily move pictures and music back and forth.

Google's usually more on top of things than that.

But yeah, AirDroid: super cool program!
rub86bow
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 31