Auto Rotation of Screen to Landscape mode

Tue May 22, 2012 1:54 pm in Feature Requests

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
nnrobin

Title

I'd like to add my vote for landscape mode for my ASUS Transformer as it is generally used with the keyboard attached.
Otherwise, a great product.
nnrobin
welder663

Title

A wonderful app; really needs landscape mode, please.
welder663
sputnik3

Title

Another vote for landscape view for screen shot please :-)
As mentioned above Android set top boxes need this function.Nice app though hope I can use it soon.
sputnik3
MacOquend

Title

With AirDroid I get landscape... permanently, and it's upside down (meaning I can't just use my case to pop it open book mode)
So on my nexus 7 the top of the air droid screen is always opposite of the power/volume buttons. Seems like if they were going to force it into landscape it should go the other way around.
MacOquend
docguy

Title

A must-have app, which should have the auto rotate feature, +1 for this request.Keep up the good work, guys !

Regards
docguy
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your suggestion and sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.
AirDroid team will try to support landscape mode as soon as possible. If you have any ideas, please let us know :)
LVHAlfons
seeder18tiger

Title

I have my Galaxy Tab permanently installed in my car dash in landscape orientation. Although Airdroid is a fantastic app it is really awkward to use when in portrait mode.
Any update on when landscape will become an option?
Thanks.
seeder18tiger
Kpax7

Re: Auto Rotation of Screen to Landscape mode

Hi
I just installed Airdroid to use my phone and it's fantastic, but I can't see the screen in my laptop in landscape. And I see that this post is last answered in 2014 and it's 2016. Any success from dev team on Landscape feature or is it forgotten? (As long as I'm not missing an option in the latest version!)
Kpax7
Dora Admin

Re: Auto Rotation of Screen to Landscape mode

Hi @kpax7, we will fix this problem in the coming update and please kindly wait.
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235457

Latest Member: omid.azad

Online: 48