possibility for API or other interface into airdoid?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:05 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
ryanpdg1
OP

possibility for API or other interface into airdoid?

I think it sure would be neet if airdroid could run as a service aswell as a webserver... like rtorrent does.
I like Airdroid... but I like to use tools I'm used to and not have more overhead than I need on my machine.I want to be able to use messaging apps that i already have installed on my computer (like pidgin) to talk to the messaging.

If there was even an API to make calls to the app. that would be nice. Maybe a bit too complicated to see in any versions in the near future... but it would be nice.

If you build the API, the developers will come (and build the applications)
ryanpdg1
tavdov

Title

That would indeed be very useful.
tavdov
chuckenright

Title

This would be *awesome* - so many apps could use a simple web service to access files. I use MediaMonkey and PlayerPro, and I like to sync back my ratings & play counts to my server - but that means I need to access a stats file on the phone. It would be so much easier if I didn't need to set up USB/MSC mode and connect a cable!
chuckenright
Gisleia

Title

Must admit I'd agree with this. Things like the ability to integrate with mySMS for non native SMS/IM control would be neat.
Gisleia
mmk264

Title

If this app was more of multmedia messages usage for sending HD images would be great !!
mmk264
yourzero

Title

see (and use) the other thread on this at:
http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/248/developer-apiplugin-support/p1
yourzero
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235538